Kristen has more than a decade of legal experience which spans all facets of immigration law, including family, employment, deportation, and humanitarian immigration case types. She received her bachelor’s degree from Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia and then went on to earn her juris doctorate degree from Georgia State University College of Law while simultaneously working full-time in Big Law. Her experience includes work in both boutique and Big Law firm environments as a managing paralegal where she gained experience on various immigration law areas as well as high-volume immigration case project management.
Kristen is fluent in Spanish and has worked with clients ranging from Fortune 500 and multinational corporations to small business owners to families seeking relief from deportation. She is genuinely passionate about immigration law and committed to not only helping companies solve complex workforce challenges but also, doing everything in her power to help families stay together. Her vast knowledge and years of experience provide her with a strong foundation to review any immigration issue from a holistic viewpoint and to provide creative solutions in the ever-changing immigration landscape.
Kristen lives out her passion every day through her kind and diligent commitment to her clients. When not advocating for her clients, she is traveling and spending time with her family and beloved dog Bella.
- Family and Individual Immigration cases including Adjustment of status, Petitions for Alien Relative, K-1 Fiancée visas, Consular Processing and Naturalization.
- Humanitarian Immigration matters including VAWA, T and U-Visas, Asylum, DACA, and Humanitarian Parole.
- Employment Based immigration matters for individual professionals as well as Fortune 500 and multinational corporations including H-1B, H-2A, H-2B, L-1A, L-1B, and PERM Labor Certifications (EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3[skilled and unskilled]).
- Specialization in Waivers of Inadmissibility including I-601, I-601A, and I-212.
Education, Associations, and Accolades
- J.D., George State University College of Law
- BA, Emory University
- Admitted to Practice in the State of Georgia. Pending in State of Texas